Terms and conditions
Edition Max Büchner GmbH
Phone: +49 348 43 33
Fax: +49 511 / 348 43 58
CEO: Dr. Max-Georg Büchner
Local court Hannover, HRB 50311
VAT IN: DE 206 564 762
Online dispute resolution in accordance with 14 Abs 1 ODR-VO. The European commission launches the platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find after following the link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
If the customer a consumer is living in the European Union, this platform can be used to resolve disputes regarding contractual obligations from online contracts out of court. We endeavor to settle possible differences of opinion concerning our contract with the customer by mutual agreement. In addition, we are not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure and unfortunately can not offer our customers the participation in such a procedure.
The framing of this website is prohibited.
The content and works provided on these web pages especially texts and images are governed by the copyright © 2000-2015,
ars mundi Edition Max Büchner GmbH. All rights reserved. Duplication, reproduction or any use of text material or images beyond the scope of purchasing from this website are specifically prohibited.
- (1) The ars mundi Edition Max Büchner GmbH (below "we") proceeds your internet order based on the following terms and conditions ("AGB") valid at the time of your order.
- (1) All information about products, product properties and prices are subject to errors. Our offer is subject to change.
- (2) After your order you will first receive a confirmation of the reception of your order. You are obliged to inform us about possible discrepancies between that confirmation and your order.
- (3) The contract is accepted by us when we deliver the article.
- (4) The prices that are valid at the moment of the ordering are the agreed prices. The valid time of our limited offers can be found at the page where the corresponding offer is displayed. Despite a careful stockpiling an article might still not be available. This is why we do not give a delivery guarantee. It applies: we reserve the right of prior sale.
- (1) Details for delivery times can be found on the product detail pages. In case of delivery delays you will be informed.
- (2) High-value art objects do not arise from assembly line work nor mass production. You may expect chosen quality from us. Therefore we ask you to understand longer delivery times that are caused by complex production processes. Partly deliveries are possible. Shipping will only be charged once Especially limited articles might be out of stock.
- (3) For postage, packaging and insurance, we charge you for shipments within Germany a share of 7.95 EUR, for pictures 14,80 EUR. The shipping costs for the delivery to Austria are 9.80 EUR, to Belgium and the Netherlands 12.00 EUR - for pictures in all three countries 14.80 EUR each. For delivery to Luxembourg 15,00 EUR. For delivery to Swiss we charge 20,00 EUR. For deliveries to other EU countries (but the islands) we charge 35,00 EUR. The charges for shipping to non-EU-countries as well as to islands of the EU are 95,00 EUR.
- (4) Customs or import charges for deliveries of goods outside Germany
- Our house can not influence the charges levied by the recipient countries and does not inform them in advance. The customs regulations of the recipient countries are not standardized. If you require more detailed information, please contact your local customs office. Please note that you must comply with the relevant national regulations when importing goods.
- (5) Import requirements for Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Please note that deliveries to Switzerland and Liechtenstein may incur duties (eg customs duties, VAT). The customs authority of the Swiss Confederation will answer any questions you may have regarding the extent of the duties or the details of the import processing.
- (1) Your ordered goods can be paid by creditcard (American Express / MasterCard / Visa), bank collection or invoice. Delivery versus prepayment excepted.
- (2) The credit card will be charged following delivery. In case of bank collection and payment by invoice the amount is due 14 days following delivery.
- (3) Our prices include the legal value added tax. Outside the EU prices do not include the VAT.
Please note that some of the products offered to differential taxation according to §25 UStG subject. The value added tax included in the purchase price can not be shown separately at the margin scheme goods in the invoice.
- (4) Until full payment the property of the delivered goods belongs to us.
- (5) If you are in default we are entitled to demand default charges.
- (1) Guarantee is subject to legal regulations, whereas in case of a deficiency we would either repair or deliver at a later stage according to your wish. If the rectification of the defect did not suit the purpose or if the good that has been delivered at a later stage is also defected, you might return the good against refund of the full purchase price or keep the good and lower the price. Information about possible manufacturer's warranties can be read in the product documentation.
(1) Collection, processing and storing of personal data
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, support queries, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as product reviews or pictures of products you purchased from us) and web analytics data.
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
(2) Data encryption:
The personal and payment information that you give us are coded as follows: Used encryption: SSL 3.0; RSA 1024 Bit; Encryption of the reference data: RC4 128 Bit, Triple-DES 112/168 Bit.
(3) Use of personal data
We will use your personal information.
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on our site. To manage our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us or asking for your feedback
- To manage our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- To provide you with marketing information about our products and services which we feel may interest you and only if you have previously consented to this.
(4) Sharing user’s personal information
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- The data needed for the ordering process is electronically saved and will be given to the necessary service partners (e.g. the logistics company, the bank assigned processing the payment). To protect our interests we might transfer your name and your address to the arvato infoscore GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden or to the ONA credit agency Iver Nahr e.K., Oberdorfstr. 6, 78465 Konstanz, or to Riskified Ltd., 39 Montefiore St., Tel Aviv 6520108, Israel, to check your credit worthiness. Your protection worth interests will be considered according to the legal regulations.
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.)
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
(5) Access to personal information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging into your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data or deletion. We are obliged by law to provide you the requested info in 30 days time. You can also close the account you have with us at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent.
(6) Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself or by sending an email to email@example.com.
The use, handling and transfer of data for marketing purposes can be revoked at any time by writing to us at: ars mundi Edition Max Büchner GmbH, responsible for data protection, Bödekerstraße 13, D-30161 Hanover or per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time, you can revoke the future sending of ars mundi catalogs by sending an informal cancellation to ars mundi Edition Max Büchner GmbH, Bödekerstraße 13, D-30161 Hanover or per eMail to email@example.com. The processing might take some time due to technical proceedings; we therefore ask you for your understanding if you still receive advertisement during a transition period of 30 days.
A cookie is a small text file, that is placed into the memory of the browser. This text file does not contain any personal data. It just stores a series of numbers that can be assigned to each user. You can control it and, if you want, disable the cookies of this site with your browser. On our internet shop cookies are used to make the handling easier for the users. After being successfully registered, you will be recognized later when visiting the ars mundi-website. The data stored in the cookie saves you time from filling in the forms again.
See below the kind of information that is recorded using cookies:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Sites; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
(8) Retargeting technologies
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page.
(9) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so called „Cookies“, text files that are saved on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP-address) is transferred to a server of Google in the USA and saved. Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to make reports about website activities for website hosts and to offer services that are related to the use of the website and the internet. Also might Google transfer these information to third parties, as far as regulated by law or as far as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will in no case connect your IP address with other data of Google. With Google Analytics no personal data will be collected nor transferred. You can avoid the installation of cookies with a certain setting of your browser software; in that case we have to inform you that you might not be able to fully use all the functions of this website. By using this website you agree that your data being collected in the above described way by Google will be used for the above described purpose.
(10) Updating this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
- (1) All imaged works are protected by copyright. It is especially not allowed to copy, edit, print or publish images. Noncompliance will result in criminal and civil law persecution.
- (2) Jurisdiction for fully qualified merchants and delivery abroad is Hanover, if the co-contractor does not have a general jurisdiction within the EU. German right is applied.
- (3) If an individual provision of this contract including these General Terms And Conditions is or becomes completely or partially invalid or if there are any contractual gaps the validity of the miscellaneous provisions remain unaffected.
- (4) Your orders are saved. In case you loose your order documents you can refer to us per e-mail, fax or phone. We will then send you a copy of your order.
Edition Max Büchner GmbH
Phone: +49(0)511 / 34 84 30 (reachable 24/7)
Fax: +49(0)511 / 348 43 58
CEO: Dr. Max-Georg Büchner
Local court Hanover, HRB 50311
VAT IN: DE 206 564 762