Terms and conditions
- (1) The ars mundi Edition Max Büchner GmbH (below "we") proceeds your internet order based on the following terms and conditions ("AGB") valid at the time of your order.
- (1) All information about products, product properties and prices are subject to errors. Our offer is subject to change.
- (2) After your order you will first receive a confirmation of the reception of your order. You are obliged to inform us about possible discrepancies between that confirmation and your order.
- (3) The contract is accepted by us when we deliver the article.
- (4) The prices that are valid at the moment of the ordering are the agreed prices. The valid time of our limited offers can be found at the page where the corresponding offer is displayed. Despite a careful stockpiling an article might still not be available. This is why we do not give a delivery guarantee. It applies: we reserve the right of prior sale.
- (1) Details for delivery times can be found on the product detail pages. In case of delivery delays you will be informed.
- (2) High-value art objects do not arise from assembly line work nor mass production. You may expect chosen quality from us. Therefore we ask you to understand longer delivery times that are caused by complex production processes. Partly deliveries are possible. Shipping will only be charged once Especially limited articles might be out of stock.
- (3) For shipping, packaging and insurance we charge 7,80 EUR per order within Germany. For delivery to Austria we charge 9,80 EUR, for delivery to Luxembourg 15,00 EUR. For delivery to Swiss we charge 20,00 EUR. For deliveries to other EU countries (but the islands) we charge 35,00 EUR. The charges for shipping to non-EU-countries as well as to islands of the EU are 95,00 EUR.
- (1) Your ordered goods can be paid by creditcard (American Express / MasterCard / Visa), bank collection or invoice. Delivery versus prepayment excepted.
- (2) The credit card will be charged following delivery. In case of bank collection and payment by invoice the amount is due 14 days following delivery.
- (3) Our prices include the legal value added tax. Outside the EU prices do not include the VAT.
Please note that some of the products offered to differential taxation according to §25 UStG subject. The value added tax included in the purchase price can not be shown separately at the margin scheme goods in the invoice.
- (4) Until full payment the property of the delivered goods belongs to us.
- (5) If you are in default we are entitled to demand default charges.
- (1) Guarantee is subject to legal regulations, whereas in case of a deficiency we would either repair or deliver at a later stage according to your wish. If the rectification of the defect did not suit the purpose or if the good that has been delivered at a later stage is also defected, you might return the good against refund of the full purchase price or keep the good and lower the price. Information about possible manufacturer's warranties can be read in the product documentation.
- (1) Collection, processing and use of personal data:
All personal data are kept confidential. The strict regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act are strictly kept. Your person related data including your e-mail address will not be given to third parties without your explicit acceptance that can be revoked at any time. The data that is needed for the handling of the order is electronically saved. The data needed for the ordering process will be given to the necessary service partners (e.g. the logistics company, the bank assigned processing the payment). To protect our interests we might transfer your name and your address to the arvato infoscore GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden or to thee ONA credit agency Iver Nahr e.K., Oberdorfstr. 6, 78465 Konstanz, or to Riskified Ltd., 39 Montefiore St., Tel Aviv 6520108, Israel, to check your credit worthiness. Your protection worth interests will be considered according to the legal regulations. We use and transfer your name and address only to companies that have been chosen carefully, whose products might be interesting for you and that can send you interesting information per mail. The amount of the transferred data is limited to the necessary minimum.
At any time, you can revoke the use, handling and transfer of the data for marketing purposes. Just write us: ars mundi Edition Max Büchner GmbH, responsible for data protection, Bödekerstraße 13, D-30161 Hanover or per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time, you can revoke the future sending of ars mundi catalogs by sending an informal cancellation to ars mundi Edition Max Büchner GmbH, Bödekerstraße 13, D-30161 Hanover or per eMail to email@example.com. The processing might take some time due to technical proceedings; we therefor ask you for your understanding if you still receive advertisement during a transition period. Should you receive advertisement with different spelling of the address, please also tell us those addresses.
When registering for the newsletter we save your e-mail address for advertisement purposes until cancellation of the newsletter. Your e-mail address will not be transferred to other companies. At any time, you may revoke the future use of your e-mail address for our own advertisement purposes, while clicking the link "you can cancel the ars mundi newsletter here" at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to receive free information about, and correction or deletion of your saved data. Please refer to email@example.com or send us your request per mail or fax.
- (2) Data encryption:
The personal and payment information that you give us are coded as follows: Used encryption: SSL 3.0; RSA 1024 Bit; Encryption of the reference data: RC4 128 Bit, Triple-DES 112/168 Bit.
- (3) Cookies:
A cookie is a small text file, that is placed into the memory of the browser. This text file does not contain any personal data. It just stores a series of numbers that can be assigned to each user. You might control and, if wished, disable the cookies of this site with your browser. On our internet shop cookies are used to make the handling easier for the users. After being successfully registered you will be recognized later visiting the ars mundi-website. The data stored in the cookie save you from filling in the forms again.
- (4) Retargeting technologies:
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page.
- (5) Google Analytics:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so called „Cookies“, text files that are saved on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP-address) is transferred to a server of Google in the USA and saved. Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to make reports about website activities for website hosts and to offer services that are related to the use of the website and the internet. Also might Google transfer these information to third parties, as far as regulated by law or as far as third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will in no case connect your IP address with other data of Google. With Google Analytics no personal data will be collected nor transferred. You can avoid the installation of cookies with a certain setting of your browser software; in that case we have to inform you that you might not be able to fully use all the functions of this website. By using this website you agree that your data being collected in the above described way by Google will be used for the above described purpose.
- (1) All imaged works are protected by copyright. It is especially not allowed to copy, edit, print or publish images. Noncompliance will result in criminal and civil law persecution.
- (2) Jurisdiction for fully qualified merchants and delivery abroad is Hanover, if the co-contractor does not have a general jurisdiction within the EU. German right is applied.
- (3) If an individual provision of this contract including these General Terms And Conditions is or becomes completely or partially invalid or if there are any contractual gaps the validity of the miscellaneous provisions remain unaffected.
- (4) Your orders are saved. In case you loose your order documents you can refer to us per e-mail, fax or phone. We will then send you a copy of your order.
Edition Max Büchner GmbH
Phone: +49(0)511 / 34 84 30 (reachable 24/7)
Fax: +49(0)511 / 348 43 58
CEO: Dr. Max-Georg Büchner
Local court Hanover, HRB 50311
VAT IN: DE 206 564 762